FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPER
Charlotte, North Carolina
Local candidates only, remote candidates are not being considered at this time. No relocation assistance is offered at this time. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
The anticipated start date for the position is April 15, 2017. Application review is ongoing until the position is filled.
Video Collaboratory LLC is a rapidly growing startup that produces software products disrupting the field of video centered collaboration. Our flagship product is a software platform for the Ed-Tech sector with complementary applications for corporate and other professional training / evaluation.
We are seeking a Full Stack Web Developer. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who has demonstrated successful experience in implementing and supporting application solutions within a structured environment. The candidate is team-oriented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Participate in all phases of the software development life-cycle on both maintenance and new projects.
- Responsible for adherence to standards, policies and development guidelines.
- Maintain, enhance and support existing web applications and services.
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience, including good working knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and programming models.
- Full stack web developer with a minimum of 4 years experience building large scale, high-traffic web applications - LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) stack.
- Expertise in modern database / storage technologies.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CodeDeploy etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience with Laravel or similar PHP framework is highly desired.
- Proficient in Linux shell / command line development tools.
- Proficient in version control with Git.
- Competent in design, implementation, and testing for software reliability, availability, scalability and performance.
- Competent in software engineering tools and best practices.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and reference contact information to email@example.com